Prove you're the ultimate skier by skiing the most difficult runs, collecting the best gear, and earning the highest score!
To get your ski on, you need to collect and turn in matching sets of slope cards. Each set you turn in lets you ski a run on the mountain, earning victory points, fame, and a spot on the run scoreboard that tracks who performed best on each run. The higher a run's difficulty rating, the more cards you'll need to collect to complete it - but you'll also score more points and earn more fame!
At the end of each day of skiing, you'll take a break at the Ski Village, where you can take bonus actions and acquire gear to prepare for the next day of skiing. at the end of the 3rd day, whoever has the most victory points wins!
Pre-orders* of Skull Canyon: Ski Fest will include a FREE pack of 3 promo Gear cards ($8 value) -- Pandasaurus Earmuffs, Fanny Pack, and Hot Chocolate!
*placed through our webstore or participating game stores
- 2-4 players
- 45-60 min
- Ages 14+
- $40 MSRP
- Designers: Jason Klinke and Kip Noschese
- Illustrator: Gica Tam (Gods Love Dinosaurs, Wayfinders)
- Mechanics: Set collection, Worker placement, Track movement
- Release date: April 13, 2022 / Pre-orders open: NOW
- Approachable mechanics, interesting decisions, and a fun theme appeal to many types of players!
- Play sets of cards (à la Ticket to Ride) to ski down a slope - the harder the run, the more cards you'll need in your set!
- Players jockey for control of the slopes and will be awarded points for the number of easy, advanced, and experts runs they control at the end of the game!
- At the end of each day, take turns visiting cabins (à la Tokaido) with powerful actions to set yourself up for the next day.
- Diverse set of characters, from race to gender to equipment!