Grab a carabiner, pencil, and some dice, because it's time to play Trek 12!
Finally releasing after months of delays!
Trek 12 was another victim of the ongoing global shipping crisis. The original release was set for October, then November, then in December, we announced the pushed-back February release date.
While normally we'd be very happy to spend two months hanging out on the LA beaches, it is not such good news when our games do that!
Thankfully it's now safely at our warehouse and has shipped out to game stores and distributors in the US and Oceania. Trek 12 is available from other publishers in other regions.
Initial reviewer reception!
- “It’s simple, it’s quick, you can just get the thing done, and I think it’s something that I would very rarely turn down.” - Shut Up & Sit Down
- “Perhaps my favorite Bruno Cathala game.” - All the Meeples of the Rainbow
- “Trek 12 is a standout among roll-and-write games. It presents an interesting puzzle with lots of variability and extra content to explore.” - Geeks Under Grace
- Top 10 Board Games 2021 by Tantrum House (Melissa’s #5)
Free Print & Play maps!
Bruno and Corentin have been busy this past year, thinking of more and more content for Trek 12. Here are three FREE print-n-play maps that add a thematic twist to your games!
Dinos | Valentine's | Christmas
- 1-50 players
- Ages 8+
- 15-30 min
- MSRP $30
- Designers: Bruno Cathala & Corentin Lebrat
- Mechanics: Dice, Number chaining, Unlockable content
- Release date: February 2, 2022
A roll-n-write adventure!
Trek 12 sends you on a journey through the Himalayas with your friends. Grab your rack and get ready to set new paths and summit these crags. Carefully map the area, plan your routes, and set your lines because these cruxes aren't going to solve themselves. Wits and nerve are necessary to conquer the best routes, boost your reputation, and, of course, become a legendary climber.
To score points, you have to create chains of consecutive numbers from 0 to 12 and areas of a same number. After each roll, the player must choose how to use both die values to obtain the number to place: add, subtract, multiply, keep higher, or keep lower value. Be careful! You can only use each option a max of four times during the game.
There are not comments yet. Be the first one to post one!