Order an enamel pin for The Mind!
Let's become one!
The Mind is the ingenious, addictive and ridiculously fun game that everyone is buzzing about. How do you know what is in someone’s hands without speaking? How do you make the right decision when the game is on the line? The answers lie in this little box. But beware, once you enter The Mind, you will not be able to think about anything else. And while the rules are simple, surviving every level is anything but…
- BoardGameGeek 2021 (read guide)
- Lifehacker 2021 (read guide)
- Shut Up & Sit Down 2020 (watch video)
- Before You Play 2020 (watch video)
- Game Boy Geek 2020 (watch video)
- Best Products 2020 (read guide)
- BoardGameGeek 2019 & 2018 (read guide)
- Chris Loves Julia 2019 (read guide)
- Pixelkin 2019 (read guide)
- The Dice Tower 2018 (watch video)
- The Tabletop Family 2018 (read guide)
- Meeple Mountain 2018 (read guide)
- Herald Review 2018 (read guide)
Overview of The Mind!
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING
The Mind is one of those games that can drive its hooks into the deeper recesses of your brain.
The Mind is one of the very best games that I have played this year. In the last twelve months. In the last twenty-four. Brace yourself, plant your feet, tense your muscles and tug that timeline back as far as you want and I think The Mind is still one of the very best games I have played between now and whenever.
It feels like a classic... I can’t imagine it not being one my top 10 games of the year
I really enjoy The Mind. It focuses entirely on a more instinctual, gameplay centered around observation instead of what you plan.
The Mind invites you to participate in the performance of a magic trick. You become both audience and performer, playing a trick on your fellow players while amazing yourself in the process.
- W. Eric Martin, BoardGameGeek
|Dimensions||8 x 1 x 5 in|